Custom built aquarium advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter arosevmi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arosevmi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am need of some advice. I am upgrading my 150 gal to a 400plus. I want to build a custom 3/4 by 7-8 ft aquarium. Any advice on where to look to buy?

Andrew
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new