• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Rock Scape by Kevin Burda (TSA) - $1500

Item Price
1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JasonKlink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
114
Reaction score
59
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom rock scape by Kevin Burda @ TSA. This scape fits in a 120. Made of Haitian rock, which is hard to come by these days. I’m no longer into reefing, so it needs to go to a new home. I will NOT ship it. You must come pick it up from my home in the suburbs of Atlanta.

IMG_6096.jpeg IMG_6099.jpeg IMG_6098.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new