Custom Screen Lid

shadow1013

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
847
Reaction score
333
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have two tanks, Innovative Marine 20 and a Red Sea Reefer 170. Are there any companies that make screen lids for aquariums that look as nice as the ones Innovative Marine make for theirs? If so how is the build quality? I've seen a few at my local fish store but the quality wasn't the greatest. I could try doing it myself but I'd like to use the thicker metal like one on the IM tanks which I haven't found. I also don't have the tools to cut the metal and don't mind paying for a lid if it's a decent price. Thanks.
 
Just DIY it, take your time and stretch out the material. How big of a top do you need?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new