Custom Stand & Frag tank build

EakTheFreak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
611
Reaction score
498
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My much handier buddy than me helped me build a sweet stand for my new frag tank.

Started with 2x4’s & 4x4’s, plywood, sanders, many screws, power sander, paint & wood staining and polyurethane!!

Super pumped for final product. First time for drilling glass with this In&Out filter I found.

Will update once I get this puppy wet come tomorrow or this weekend!

IMG_5314.jpeg IMG_5320.jpeg IMG_5382.jpeg IMG_5472.jpeg IMG_5560.jpeg IMG_5743.jpeg
 
My much handier buddy than me helped me build a sweet stand for my new frag tank.

Started with 2x4’s & 4x4’s, plywood, sanders, many screws, power sander, paint & wood staining and polyurethane!!

Super pumped for final product. First time for drilling glass with this In&Out filter I found.

Will update once I get this puppy wet come tomorrow or this weekend!

IMG_5314.jpeg IMG_5320.jpeg IMG_5382.jpeg IMG_5472.jpeg IMG_5560.jpeg IMG_5743.jpeg
Very nice looking stand!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new