• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Super Extended Kessil mounting extensions (Slide Bars) for ONE arm set so TWO AP700's can mount on one Arm Set.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was using my AP700's on my 200DD tank I could not get enough light with just one AP700 for my needs. I did not want to mount one on each side of the tank. I wanted to mount BOTH AP700's on the same set of Kessil arms. So I had someone weld some extensions onto the normal arms so I could mount TWO AP700's one towards the front of my tank and the other towards the back. See the VIDEO for how that looked. I am attaching a few close ups of the arms so you can see its all painted and welded securely. I sold my AP700's a couple years ago but did not sell these with them. They are taking up space and I figure someone MIGHT be trying to do the same thing and could use these. Prove to me you have a tank to use them on and have AP700's and I will sell these for $20 for the set plus actual shipping cost. Pictures are from my tank when the AP700's were on it.

P8120033.JPG P8120024.JPG 20170507_121205.jpg

Attachments

• 20170709_163117.mp4
    57.2 MB

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 19.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 132 75.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back