Custom tank weir

LMyers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a used custom tank but previous owner didn’t have the weir combs and I’m wondering if I’m going to need custom ones or able to cut some down?

I’ve also not found any online that allow me to put the return pump nozzle back to the tank through the grills, anyone got any ideas?

IMG_7909.jpeg IMG_7910.jpeg
 
Bumping your post!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new