Custom Tanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pskirby95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pskirby95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm looking into getting a custom tank made. I want something that wider and taller than I've been able to find. Where would you all recommend ordering from? I'll have to post a built thread once I decide and start building my new tank :) thanks in advance!
 
Acrylic, I'd recommend TruVu Aquariums. I just ordered a custom tank, so far they have been great. For glass I've heard good things about Glass Cages
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new