Cutting Mushrooms with Bristle Worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Markxc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Markxc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on fragging some of my mushrooms soon, but I have a pretty big (over)population of bristle worms. Anyone know if I need to worry that the bristle worms will think a cut mushroom is dying and go after it?
 
I don't think so. I used to cut maxi anemones and never had an issue. I think they can tell if its rotting or not. Just as any other animal looking for dead or dying tissue to feed from.
 
Nope. Just try not to touch them yourself because they hurt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new