Cyano or something else on my digitata frag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefDunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefDunk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
21
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had cyano and I haven't put anything new in my aquarium in a month. Any guesses? Should I just toss it?

IMG_6026 Large.jpeg IMG_6025 Large.jpeg
 
Looks like cyano, it should come right off.
 
If those torch corals are reaching your other corals then they won't be around long.
 
If those torch corals are reaching your other corals then they won't be around long.
They aren't that close. I keep expecting it to kill the larger rhodactis mushroom hoping to keep them at bay a bit, but they seem to like each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new