Cycling the tank

Fishthoughts

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
21
Location
burlington
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!!

what's everyones thoughts on cycling the tank with a few clown fish??
 
no we are not, what is that?

also I just want to preface that we aren't throwing them in any time soon, im just looking more into people cycling the tank with a clown fish
 
Use a nitrifying bacteria if your going to throw in fish. There are plenty of products out there. Fritz turbo start, bio spira, dr Tim’s. Follow instructions on the bottle.
amazing!!
which would you say is your favourite to use?
will keep all of this In mind I appreciate it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new