Cynthia's 220 Build

cynthia1756

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
102
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in this hobby for 7 years so not as long as most. I had a flood two years ago (not due to anything with the tank) and when the tank was moved the tank crashed. The only thing that survived was my Vlamingi and Red Sea Sailfin tangs that I have had since I started the hobby. I was happy that those at least survived. Here is what my tank looks like today. It's not as nice as a lot of hobbyists but I love to look at it.

vlamingi tang.jpg


fish tank.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new