• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cyphastrea Five-Pack | $120 shipped overnight

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reef2Reef,

My Cyphastrea collection is growing enough that I decided to put together a Cyphastrea package. I've got a few of these 5-packs ready to go. These are well healed (1-2 month old) frags (the images shown here are some of the frags for sale). Counting the cost of shipping this is only $15 per frag.

Most of these have names but I can't find them.. I'll see if I can dig up those records. For now perhaps the photos will be enough!

Here is one of the packs for sale (first one sold gets this one, WYSIWYG). Blue lights

cyphastrea 5 pack blue 2.jpg

white lights
cyphastrea 5 pack white.jpg

Here are closeups of the five varieties of Cyphastrea in this package:
red cyph.jpg

bpink cyph.jpg

yellow cyph.jpg

bg cyphastrea blue.jpg

rg cyphastrea blue.jpg

Shipping - I ship these frags individually labeled and doubled bagged inside protective cups. All frags are packed in an insulated box with a heat pack. I ship by FedEx Standard Overnight, M-Th, on the date on your choice.

Guaranteed to arrive alive - my DOA guarantee is pretty simple. If the corals are dead when they get to you, I will refund the cost of any dead corals, regardless of the cause.

Refunds will be pro-rated to the total cost of the package minus shipping costs (charged $40 for FedEx, less than the true cost). For any DOA claims, I ask for a well focused photo of any dead corals in the original packaging within 4 hours of arrival.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropping the price to $130 shipped overnight.

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG frags are sold but plenty of packs left.

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All packs shipped this week also get your choice of a FREE Psammacora frag -- your choice of green, blue, orange, or watermelon.

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dropped the price to $120 shipped and still offering a FREE Psammacora frag of your choice with each order (green, blue, orange, or watermelon)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back