CZ Classifieds OPEN for Business!!

workn4frags

Cespitularia Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on the link but can't find anywhere on the page that says post an ad or something like that.

Am I going blind?

workn4frags

Cespitularia Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry... I still don't see it. Do I have to be a premium member? This all I see.

Home Search Member List Profile

Recent Ads: last day last 7 days last 14 days all ads.

Thanks for the help

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! This is ultra cool! I've been so busy with school and lab work so this was a nice surprise to learn about when visiting the boards again! :D

fishtankdon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see a buy now option anywhere on the classified area anywhere on my screen. Let me know how im missing this. ty

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the feedback rating based on an honor system? i.e. does it only allow for a seller/buyer to leave feedback once a transaction has occured? does it block out the spammers? i remember asking about it here but it was explained to me that it wasn't succesful in the past. just wondering if it was worked out. post #7
http://club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4572

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the feedback rating based on an honor system? i.e. does it only allow for a seller/buyer to leave feedback once a transaction has occured? does it block out the spammers? i remember asking about it here but it was explained to me that it wasn't succesful in the past. just wondering if it was worked out. post #7
http://club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4572

that was completely different than the ratings system going on now in the classifieds.

from what i understand, its pretty much just like rating someone on ebay after a transaction.

not sure about the honor system though, cant remember if you actually have to have a transaction in order to leave feedback, someone needs to buy something from someone to try it out.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually it will be by the honor system as anyone can leave a rating for anyone. There is no fix in the program to allow otherwise.

The only thing we can do is if someone leaves you BAD feedback that you had no transaction with, we can remove it.

It's really no worse than the feedback forum and actually a lot better because it keeps it all in one place and there is no searching through post for feedback.

reef-lover

Reef Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! :marv Great Feature to add to CZ. It's Perfect. Now I don't have to waste any more of my time scouring EBAY for sweet deals on coral.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

RandyO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool.

Exciting things happening at Club-Zoa. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back