CZ T-Shirt & Novelty Store (OPEN)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone check out the new CZ Store!

You can get shirts and all kinds of cool goodies with the CZ logo on them. This is still in the early stages so I need a few guinea pigs to try out some stuff. :D

The profits from the store will be used for site maintenance, giveaways both regular and premium, and for events that CZ attends to give away items and travel to and from, ect...

The first profits will be used for a Premium member giveaway in January. So I am looking for giveaway ideas now and also for new ideas as far as what you would like to see in the store and pricing.

If you find something that seems very overpriced, PM me so I can make sure it's set to a reasonable level. There is a few things to tweak so work with me.

Thanks for your continued support of CZ!

Club-Zoa STORE Click Here

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks bro, I know it's Christmas time and people have to buy gifts so I imagine there will not be many sales right now, but I just wanted to know what you all thought about it. :D

Good idea?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a great idea Rev.....The stuff looks great as well, Love the colored shirts too. I might have to pick me up a red one as much as I spill food down the front of me white really doesn't work...LOL

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back