D&D H2Ocean P4 Pro vs Kamoer F4 Pro Wifi

Sharp#

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to buy a dosing system for my reef tank. While doing research on the internet I found that there is a doser which has been developed in collaboration between Kamoer and D&D H2OOcean.

When looking for the doser in online shops I found these two which look similar, except that they have different branding. Is there any difference between these two or is it the same hardware/software which is only branded differently? Or did the collaboration result in a completely different hardware?

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about the differences between both pumps, but I did recently get the F4 pro and its a solid little pump. You want to make sure that your WiFi can broadcast 2.4gh (preferably on its own SSID) and setup is a breeze. The app is pretty straight forward and setting up schedules is pretty easy.

A nice feature is that it will allow you to set how many ML's your dosing product is say 1000ml bottle, and depending on your dosing schedule, it will estimate how many days you have left on that set amount.

The only negative thing I have to say about the APP is that if you would like to change your dosing amount say from 10 ML to 15ML, you will have to create a new schedule as it will not allow you to just update the ML on your current schedule. The other thing that would be a nice feature is for it to tell you how many ML it has dosed already on the current day.

OP
OP
S

Sharp#

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your answer, will read some more about it. Although I still wonder if anybody knows if there is a difference as H2Ocean p4 seems to be much easier to buy in my country in europe.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your answer, will read some more about it. Although I still wonder if anybody knows if there is a difference as H2Ocean p4 seems to be much easier to buy in my country in europe.
Just searched the H2Ocean p4 and the pump and the software interface are identical to the Kamoer F4 Pro pump.

mabner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This doser is actually a joint development between Kamoer and D-D, so they're actually the same, they're sold under D-D in Europe and under Kamoer in the US market. The D-D version actually only works with the Kamoer branded app.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back