DA Reefkeeper software and latest firmware please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terestron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Terestron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Does anyone have any DA Reefkeeper software and latest firmware they would be willing to share and I could put it up on google drive to share for others.

Recently purchased a RKE and and would be nice to have a place with the files to share. The DA archived website is very limited. I am looking for Net detector and the latest .bin and .hex files for the modules.

Maybe you have them downloaded on your hard drive somewhere?

Please Help. Thank you!
 
I will have to check and see what I have.It has not changed in awhile though.
 
I will have to check and see what I have.It has not changed in awhile though.

I know but just in case someone gets a item that has not been updated by previous owner, or comes across new old stock.
 
I have the myReef 2.0 download if that helps. It is labeled myReef.83.exe
I downloaded it in Oct 2017

There is a sticky with a link to that on their google files page. Do you have any of the firmware files?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new