Dakotanut's new/used 32 gallon Bio cube

Well it's been awhile. I've lost my diamond goby today. He went missing and was in my sump. Pulled him out but in process he fell on the floor. Got him back in. I'm sad. Lost my bubble coral and clove. Just got 2 new corals. Well maybe 3. 1 mushroom about 2 months ago. Yesterday we got a clam and something else indidnt get the name of but got pics. Moved rock around cause my nems qont stay still. Do they ever? Lol. Have I posted my Lobo? Maybe not. 20180917_132154.jpg 20180917_132158.jpg
 
Here is the entire pic and a few more corals I dont know if I've posted. My blenny is in the one with the lobo.
20180917_133625.jpg 20180917_133636.jpg 20180917_133659.jpg
This is awesome. I hate losing fish and corals. My lfs tests my water and it's to clean they say. When I do tests water is spot on. I do water changes just to out nutrients back into the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new