dakotasreef GREAT seller

  • Thread starter Thread starter rvlockhart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

rvlockhart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a MP40w from Chris that looked almost new when I received it. It was packaged extremely well and I received it within 2 days. Thanks again Chris
 
+1 great guy! always willing to help.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new