Dallas, Tx!

  • Thread starter Thread starter breezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

breezy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put my first fish in the tank earlier today 8 damsels, in a 75 gal DAS tank with the built in filtration, I'm completely brand new to fish keeping, I'm interested in eventually adding live coral to my soon to be community tank but first I need to learn a little something about them.
 
How many welcome threads are you going to start? :)
 
Hi there breezy!! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have you on the site! Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have, we got a lot of folks to love to help!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!! Looking forward to hearing about your tank! Remember we love pics!
 
Hello and welcome to r2r and to the hobby, look foward to seeing pictures and don't hesitate on asking any questions :welcome:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new