Dance fishies! I command Ye!

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQYxdwaeFQ[/youtube]

They start dancing to the music at 17 seconds. be sure to click HQ for best qual


I used the same choreographer as spears does.
 
Thats just cool! too bad the wife is sleeping already or I would show her! She is the fish nut.
I have a slight problem with coralsssssssssss! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new