Dance with the devil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
nice. do you still have the shrimp? i'll gladly pay you shipping for him =D
It is pending a local pickup but if that falls through I will let you know. I do have a tiny brown dude. Not as much to look at but still all the attitude lol
 
The big guy found a new home yesterday. I still have a small 1 in or so mantis living in my sump but I'm not to worried about him atm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new