Daniel's 150

COReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Since my 150 gallon was up before I found this site I really can't do a build thread but I can post some pics of it just to let you guys see what I'm doing.

Crocea Clam

101_0345.jpg


GSM in Green BTA

101_0343.jpg


ora bird of paradise

101_0340.jpg


Rainbow monti browned out due to horrible ebay lights.

101_0336.jpg


montipora spongodes

101_0323.jpg


chalice of some sort

101_0325.jpg


acro sp?

101_0319.jpg
 
pokerstar Same brownout. (grrrr)


101_0321.jpg


ora red planet

101_0308.jpg


ora german blue polyp digitata
101_0229.jpg




green milli (growing nicely)
101_0307.jpg





ora purple cap (recovering from brown out)

101_0312.jpg




ora "joe" the coral

101_0309.jpg
 
acropora sp?
101_0226.jpg


no clue
101_0224.jpg


ora orange plate
101_0303.jpg


pavona

100_4264.jpg


Leutenant tang
100_4259.jpg


ora something
100_4248.jpg


Pink spot watchman

100_4200.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new