Dan's fish room 1100L (250g)

Dannycelluk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
92
Reaction score
52
Location
Berkshire, uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I found this forum on Facebook, love how the app makes it very easy to upload photos from your phone. Some other forums don't allow this. Anyway here's my 1100L, been up and running about 4 months now.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406434129.570521.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406434165.989234.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406434197.707570.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406434218.892534.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406434256.674327.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new