OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did u like the zeovit system ??
I really liked it I was able to keep things happy and healthy with great growth. .and insane polyp extensions. .
Here's some examples

And the gorg did well also because it feeds from the mulm when I shake the stones..

Joe G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool pics.
I will have to read into it a little bit.
Keep us posted on your tank !!

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool pics.
I will have to read into it a little bit.
Keep us posted on your tank !!
Will do thanks Joe...if you have anymore questions you can pm me if can't answer it I can help you find answers there is actually a lot of help for using the zeovit system that is why I had a really good success with it..happy reefing...

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's my list that I am thinking of ..
10 anthias mixture not sure what yet
A pair of ruby red dragonette
A pair of borbonious anthias might be included in the 10
6 of small fish that swim together
A black tang if I can get one
And my favorite a blueface angel
What do you guys think

BrotherReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man the redone stand looks awesome. The tank does stand out more.

So what major change are you doing overall this time compared to last time? Your tank was beautiful but you stated you rushed things.

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man the redone stand looks awesome. The tank does stand out more.

So what major change are you doing overall this time compared to last time? Your tank was beautiful but you stated you rushed things.
Thanks Bro for checking out my thread. .one of the major changes is the stand the middle section got in the way and made it hard to really clean the sump. I rushed last time because I just wanted to fill it up and I couldn't wait so I ended up making changes along the way ..also I seen lots of things that I wish I would've done differently. Like sealing the stand for leaks and also clean and organized a lot more so I know all the wires by labeling them and also splitting the power supply to 2 different circuit of the house. .I will be doing some back up things just in case of anything like 2 pumps for returns 2 heaters 2 battery back ups and changing to apex and also adding a tablet for the fusion just a lot of ideas that I am doing and its lots of projects that will be done one at a time..

cope413

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand looks great. You'll love it being open without having the stud down the middle. Are you going to hang doors on it?

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand looks great. You'll love it being open without having the stud down the middle. Are you going to hang doors on it?
Thank you for all your help with the stand I followed your advice..thank you for taking the time to explain and post pictures to make it easier to understand I appreciate it..the doors are almost done I have the hardware on I will post pic and video once it is completed. .

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you thinking about having all of those fish in there? I'm thinking that may be too many........

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you thinking about having all of those fish in there? I'm thinking that may be too many........
They're mostly small fish the plan is good import and export I will not be adding them all at once I will get the system balanced first once stable and get a baseline reading I will make changes one at time and test accordingly to figure out how the changes affects the system I will log everything so I know where the limits are for feeding and how long can I keep it stable between water changes..I will see how it works out if doesn't work as well as I want it to be I will fire up the zeovit reactor and go back to I what worked really well for me it might take more work but will see..thank you for your comment.

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to try to diy things for my tank as much as possible it makes it more fun for me and its my favorite part I am not a pro but I try from learning from different sources. .like advice from melev(marc) thanks for the advice for building acrylic sump this is my second one it turned ok..I need to add more to it but this is what I got done so far..
20140614_223211_zpszghfaglg.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's an update worked on my doors its all mocked up just need minor adjustments then ready for paint..haven't decide on the artwork yet my son is working on it..this is what it looks like so far

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finished my lights in the sump today and also leaked tested my sump for a few days thank goodness no leaks

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little update

Got the plumbing mocked up will be running 2 return pump 1 for emergency just in case and also for water changes I will be putting a fitting on the pump for a hose so I can use for sucking water out of the display and 1 fitting for a drain hose to run it outside..here's the main plumbing so far

OP
OP
danangelo

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finished part of my ato container I just need to add lids put it on a slider in the stand and that part will be done I know its a slow build but I am just enjoying it and taking my time I am also coming up with ideas along the way thats why its taking longer..but its difficult watching all these builds with nice coral pics and fish wishing mine is filled already..also saving some money to get an ati hybrid but thats gonna take some time..
Here's a few pics of the progress plumbing is almost done also

Back