OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful lion fish, that would be my go to if I ever set up a fowler.
Thank you! He wasnt as easy as Nala my fuzzy to get eating but now that he has he is so rewarding to watch! Graceful fish :)

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re reef is beautiful and I’m hoping to have similar soft coral, no dosing ( I’m no scientist either).the only corals we have are about 25-30 yrs old that came on LR, mush, Palys. I love tangs and my native Hawaiian YT is alittle smaller than yours and loved seeing his body change abit with growth. I lover Triggers as my husband had set-up his Mom a 65G round with picssso, Niger and I think yours, light blue? Anyway I’ve been on R2R for awhile and have enjoyed your posts.
Debra

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re reef is beautiful and I’m hoping to have similar soft coral, no dosing ( I’m no scientist either).the only corals we have are about 25-30 yrs old that came on LR, mush, Palys. I love tangs and my native Hawaiian YT is alittle smaller than yours and loved seeing his body change abit with growth. I lover Triggers as my husband had set-up his Mom a 65G round with picssso, Niger and I think yours, light blue? Anyway I’ve been on R2R for awhile and have enjoyed your posts.
Debra
Also, we’re in the process of moving from 100G tall to 125L like yours. My Sailfin and Regal need more swimming room so I’m planning to aquascape with current in use LR and coral pieces and old dry rocks I collected into a 20gL to seed. I’m planning a NASCAR like track w/6’ front and back, open sides and bridges and cut through all along. I’m amazed at the beauty of these reefers corals, but I love our fish the best!
Debra

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Debra
Thank you :) I have a picasso, niger, and male blue jaw triggers! They are fun and amazing fish.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back