Dark_Knightt's Reef - 20g

Got some cool pic updates!!
I took them cuz I needed them for a german project, might as well share!
Clowns, German project.jpg

Oops didnt realize they would be upside down :(
Clowns in my torch, moved it back, the immediately went back into it.

Mushroom Coral, German Project.jpg

Excellent growth in the mushroom!
 
Here i got a vid *right side up* of the clowns in the torch, forgot to attach.

Are these clowns looking healthy? They seem super healthy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new