Dart fish darting on sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dami2205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dami2205

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I catch My purple dart fish darting at the sand!!!! I check him out closely but I dont see signs of ICH or anything like that I also check the rest they all look fine. I just looked at him right now and its not doing it. Does anybody know if its like a normal behavior or should I start to worry!!!???
 
how long have you had it? any other fish showing signs of distress ?
 
Its not really distress since he did it a couple of times and then stop looked more of a territorial display, the rest are ok
 
ok good, any probs come back here for help... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new