Darth Maul Porites!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmjreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmjreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, what a cool coral! New corals just keep poppin' up lately. This thing is sweet, has anyone seen one in person? Check Paradise Corals website. Wow! I should have put this in the sps forum, whoops. Still a cool coral.
 
Last edited:
I'm getting mine tomorrow also...yay!!!Going to bed soon so Christmas can come early...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new