Dashboard not showing illumination correctly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cali9dub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cali9dub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
427
Location
Cape Coral, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Illumination is only showing the value for a few channels the rest show 0%. Anyone else have this going on ??
IMG_0501.png
 
I figured it out. Even though they were set up in multichannel setup I had to open each individual channel and make sure the simulation settings were all the same. As I changed that in a particular channel it then showed with a % on the dashboard. Either that or just by making any change it woke it up on the dashboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new