Davenport - quad cites area.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who's all local? Maybe show off your tank in here.

Attachments

• 1427337606380.jpg
    1427337606380.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 402

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Chicago, but I grew up in Geneseo IL. I used to go to a LFS in Davenport but can't think of the name (owned by a dude named Adam). This was in 1998 or 1999 or so.

Stoube26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any of you checked out the new LFS in Bettendorf? I think its called Coral Haven, I just heard about it, wanting to see what other think.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lived in Muscatine 2006 to 2011. I miss ice fishing!

cginter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any of you checked out the new LFS in Bettendorf? I think its called Coral Haven, I just heard about it, wanting to see what other think.

I like the place, Strictly saltwater with a great selection of lps and a few sps here and there. They can get what ever fish u want for a good price too.

Cgschulz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My go to lfs grate people and grate selection of fish and corals at vary good price

Erick Merfeld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Dubuque IA. I have been trying to find a real saltwater aquarium store close by but have not been able to find anything. So there are two different stores in the Quad Cities that do just strictly saltwater? Do these two stores have a website online that I would be able to look at?

jeremy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Haven has a Facebook page. You can Google them both but probably won't show alot. They don't do on line sales. Both have good selection. Probably running low on stock since they had a big black Friday sale. Aquatic environment has saltwater, fresh water, and reptiles. Coral haven strictly saltwater.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit away from Bettendorf, but we go there frequently. Woohoo for a new salt store!

Erick Merfeld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya no kidding right. I wish there was one closer to home but at least there is a few that are within driving distance. I need to get an RO system and a protein skimmer. Coral Haven has those in stock to buy at the store? Along with power heads and other equipment?

cginter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya no kidding right. I wish there was one closer to home but at least there is a few that are within driving distance. I need to get an RO system and a protein skimmer. Coral Haven has those in stock to buy at the store? Along with power heads and other equipment?

I also live in dubs. Lmk if u ever wanna trade or buy stuff. I have a lot of coral that I can frag if interested. Zoas, mushrooms, hammers, frog spawns, sps etc...

Erick Merfeld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? That would be awesome! I really want to learn more about this hobby too! Just getting into it n trying to get my tank settled n starting to bloom!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back