Davids 35 gal cube 20x20x20

9a006eab10e0cf6993a38ee6c9ff715b_zps7d26df90.jpg
 
Few new pieces today
Setosa
7aaaf01bbcd77591a1d558646b658d4c_zps90cca45b.jpg

Purpl torch
02ac7e9a4e787d69a66357d544b9db77_zpsda32906b.jpg

Mystic
174d4822510b22f3cbfe54b3fc4e20af_zpsa9cbf50b.jpg

Alien eye echinata
Ali
63ca4d543d2b1f79286d297c475a002e_zps2071fe98.jpg
 
Added a phosban 150 with some thrive crush biopellets to the system tonight.Been having a little trouble with nitrates and I'd like to feed my livestock more so I'm gunna give the pellets a try
5584e1006683801328bba15c0a268db8_zpsaae591b3.jpg

Just adding a little at a time
5d033b70deb44171ad2aecb12fb30583_zps2fb497d1.jpg
 
So a lot has happened since my last update lol I changed lighting I wasn't happy with leds as far as growth and color on my sps but I did like the way the blue leds made the coral glow so I decided to try a hybrid fixture and bought a 250 Watt Reefbrite halide hybrid fixture that has 2 reefbrite xho led strips to supplement,So it should give me the best of both worlds growth and color from the halide and the pop from the leds, I will have pics of the fixture and more specs on it tomorrow for now here is a fts of what the reef is looking like now
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1389092144691.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389092144691.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 282
Looks beautiful man. So jealous of your new light fixture. :D
 
Looks great!
 
Here's a couple pics of my reefbrite halide hybrid fixture I'm really loving this light! The twinarc halide bulb is awesome I'll have the 10k side kick on for a few hours in the morning and then the 20k the rest of the day, And of course the leds for dawn dusk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1389332272911.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389332272911.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389332282241.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389332282241.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 237
This tank is shut down! Please lock I am starting my new build thread right now!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new