David's 36x24x18 Custom Rimless build!

Why not? :)

T5 is awesome. The only thing better than the fixture David got is the one I got. T5 and LEDs are the best combo!

+1 haha, I do plan on adding a led strip one day or maybe even looking into making my own,mainly for viewing purposes though.I may have to have you help me out Ronnie if I decide to diy.
 
Did you decide on the height and cycle times on your 6 bulb sunpower?

I have the light about 7 inches off the water, I haven't found the perfect cycle yet iv been tweaking it the last few days just for viewing purposes,There's times I'm awake later and want the light on lol so I have to find the perfect cycle. As soon as I find the right cycle I'll share it with everyone for sure.
 
Ya them skimmers are awesome that is the same one i plan on putting on my 60 rimless! Have the 301 on a 40 gallon and it works great! Tank turned out beautiful, nice job man. And wp 25 are nice i have 2 in a 40 lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new