Day 1 down.... Many more to go

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
205
Location
Liverpool, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day one of the New job down.

Now that that is over I can get into the swing of things


I got all the important info down today:

How to get in

Where the Mens room is

Where the cafeteria is

How to get out of the building so I can go home at the end of the day


.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new