Day 17 of fishless cycle

LivingCorals Youtube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
67
Location
colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added more nitrifying bacteria after day 17. Being patient. New set up in my little corner

IMG_4548.jpeg IMG_4544.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new