Daybreak on the reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stpatrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stpatrick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
987
Reaction score
153
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I wanted to sat this picture I took with my iPhone this morning as the lights where ramping up. :tongue:

Thanks for looking and happy reefing friends....

 
Cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new