DB's Flat Frag Tank Build

Seen this tank in person, along with the 15 other tanks Brian has, haha. Awesome tank and devious inspiration to getting my own frag tank set up.
 
Lol- I swear I only have the three (well, four, but the one is getting replaced by this one as soon as it's good and stable. I'd rather risk my high-end chalice collection in a sumpless/skimmerless/ATSless 20 gallon than in a new tank, :xd: ) and the other two are Scubajay's, though one is getting broken down currently before we both move out of this place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new