Dc return pump

Fishlover56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
183
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am looking for a return pump that can work well in a 30gallon AIO. I would like it to be DC and have a controller on it.

I did see the AI axis but for the price of it I am not really interested as it has them smart features (app control) which don't bother me too much. As long as it has a few speed controls/feed mode I am happy.

Only problem I have a 4inch by 3inch space for it to fit in this is where I am struggling any help would be great thanks
 
Hi all,

I am looking for a return pump that can work well in a 30gallon AIO. I would like it to be DC and have a controller on it.

I did see the AI axis but for the price of it I am not really interested as it has them smart features (app control) which don't bother me too much. As long as it has a few speed controls/feed mode I am happy.

Only problem I have a 4inch by 3inch space for it to fit in this is where I am struggling any help would be great thanks
Check out Jebao brand pumps; many here use them with great success!
 
Hi all,

I am looking for a return pump that can work well in a 30gallon AIO. I would like it to be DC and have a controller on it.

I did see the AI axis but for the price of it I am not really interested as it has them smart features (app control) which don't bother me too much. As long as it has a few speed controls/feed mode I am happy.

Only problem I have a 4inch by 3inch space for it to fit in this is where I am struggling any help would be great thanks
I have two of the Innovative Marine Might Jet pumps run in my 25 gallon AIO:
https://www.innovative-marine.com/s...IO-Submersible-Return-Pump-Desktop-p184805888
I also have this Jebao in a 15 gallon AIO and I find it works as well as the Might Jets:
Jebao DC return Pump
 
Thank you all. I have gone with the TMC reef compact 1500 in the end. Not sure if it’s available in the states but its identical to the axis 40 just rebranded minus the wifi capability
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new