Dead crab !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 502
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

502

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
108
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home from work and had a dead emerald crab on top of my main rock so I just got off work filthy can't put my hands in the tank so I'm just setting there looking at my dead crab wondering why as I set their I look for my other crab wonder how it's is going so I found it and it was doing great and then I seen another emerald crab now I only have two ..... lol one molted I was tripping for nothing figured I'd share that with you all crabs molted like the shrimp I didn't have a clue
20161207_193400.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey my friend you keep posting only in the advanced aquarist magazine blog forum. Youll get better responses to your threads if you post in the correct forums. ie hitchhiker ID light etc
I did have the last one moved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new