Dead frogspawn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ace87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all so our power went out and I did everything I could to keep the tank cool but it’s 110 during the day here and tank reached 88-89. Only thing that I’m not sure about is my frogspawn if it’s in shock or he didn’t make it.

IMG_7628.jpeg
 
Figured so.. what’s the best way to break off the puddy from the rock Iv never had to remove any.
Sorry, that is definitely dead. Turn it into a paper weight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new