Dead hermit or molt?

mekesterson93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
211
Reaction score
124
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the really crappy quality picture... but if you can see it, is this a dead hermit or a molt?? (It's between the 2 hammers)
08be39adf8644967567df84b4361bae4.jpg
 
Can't tell by the pic if it's empty it's a molt if there is "meat" inside it's dead. Could of gotten in a fight with another over a shell and lost.
 
Thanks for the input everyone, I think it's a molt just because it's not the first one I've seen and I don't think they're dying off cause everything else seems to be doing good?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new