• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dead Red Dragon 1500 pump

marioensf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a dead Red Dragon 1500; if you upgraded to the RD Speedy pump and still have a working RD1500 I might be interested too.
I'm dusting off my old equipment for a new tank build and need it to power my old skimmer.

Thanks
 
Still looking.
 
YOu can try and find an askoll 1350 or laguna 1350 motor block.
 
I have the motor block, is the rest that I need; I tossed the volute assembly into the recycling bin with a bunch of PVC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new