Dead rock

DannyB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
404
Reaction score
199
Location
Oklahoman in Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
It's been a long time since I have been on R2R, and I didn't keep connected with anyone in the area since my tank crashed many years ago.

I am reaching out to this local group because I have a bunch of dead Marshall Islands rock that seems wasteful to throw away. So I am looking for someone who wants some free rock.

I don't recall how many pounds it is but it is currently in 5 5 gallon Lowe's buckets. I think it was about 100lbs.

I don't plan on trying to facebook marketplace or Craigslist this rock, this is the only place I plan on offloading it.

I would prefer for a single transaction. Again, I am tired of it taking up space and will never have the space for a tank big enough for all this rock again.

If anyone is interested just message me and we can arrange a pick up.

Thanks,
Danny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new