Dead slug(Warning dead slug picture)

nsauer3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Location
Long Grove
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My slug I had for the algae died last night, the cleaner shrimp are eating it. Should I fish out the slug’s body or let nature take its corpse?

image.jpg
 
If really depends on the effectiveness of your cleaning crew and size of your tank. When a snail kicks the bucket the scavengers in my tank usually have it polished off within a few hours.

If it's still mainly there after a day I'd probably remove the corpse.
 
If really depends on the effectiveness of your cleaning crew and size of your tank. When a snail kicks the bucket the scavengers in my tank usually have it polished off within a few hours.

If it's still mainly there after a day I'd probably remove the corpse.
Ok thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new