Jun 8, 2024 #1 NewbieC123 Community Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Feb 4, 2024 Messages 82 Reaction score 37 Location Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are these guys dead? I believe they are bleached and dead. They have looked like this for about a month
Are these guys dead? I believe they are bleached and dead. They have looked like this for about a month
Jun 8, 2024 #2 PharmrJohn The Dude Abides View Badges Partner Member 2026 R2R App User Hospitality Award Pacific Northwest Reefers Joined Mar 19, 2019 Messages 4,843 Reaction score 11,648 Location Shelton, Washington What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What does it smell like?
Jun 8, 2024 #3 I IKD 2500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 13, 2015 Messages 3,507 Reaction score 4,725 Location Orlando Area Rating - 100% 2 0 0 If they have been that way a month, I would say they are gone unfortunately
Jun 8, 2024 #4 Uncle99 10K Club member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 13,317 Reaction score 20,472 Location North, Strong and Free What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Done. Home for algae now. Sorry.