Deadliest Catch Season 12!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jakub

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
22
Location
Cleveland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This show is alas fun to watch. I just love how the show reveals ALL the hardships that go's into putting crab on our plats.


so who are you rooting for this season?
Northwestern- Hansen's
Timbandit- Hillstrand's
Wizard - Keith Colburn
Saga- Jake Anderson
Cap cation - Wichrowski's
And more-


I'm rooting for the Northwestern and then the
Timbandit!

lest hear it:
 
Last edited:
This show is alas fun to watch. I just love how the show reveals ALL the hardships that go's into putting crab on our plats.


so who are you rooting for this season?
Northwestern- Hansen's
Timbandit - Hillstrand's
Wizard - Keith Colburn
Saga- Jake Anderson
Cap cation - Wichrowski's
And more-


I'm rooting for the North western and
Timbandit!

lest hear it:
Sig is my man. Always has been. Makes you appreciate paying $50 for a King crab dinner. Lol
 
My wife and I always watch this show. I've been watching since the beginning and when we started dating I got her hooked lol. We both like the northwestern lol
 
I am pulling for the Saga why Jake learned from Sig and he is going to show how well he can do it I bet. Also he is going to show Sig that he can not be bullied around.
 
I think the Time Bandit will come out first place. I like the way the Hillstrands lead their crew. Serious when needed, but funny whenever possible :)
 
I really don't have any one boat that I root for more than another anymore. I used to like Captain Phil and his group but since he has passed, the crew is kind of annoying. As far as captains go, probably the Saga since this will be his first full season. They also added a new boat this season which should be interesting.
 
Ha= great thread. Well see... ever since Phil passed I am thinking I bet many of those captains don't live long= the hours, the diet, the smoking,etc.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new