Dear 143Gadgets....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAPPY DANG BIRTHDAY BUD!!!! :D

birthday-cake.jpg
 
i haven't seen him online, so hopefully he's out hunting down some nice lady lumps tonight, thats always a good way to get girls......tell them its your birthday. ;)
 
Birtdaydog.jpg


You were at my house last night and you didn't tell me! Your loss, I would have given you some nice frags...........
 
Birtdaydog.jpg


You were at my house last night and you didn't tell me! Your loss, I would have given you some nice frags...........

Well... You were staining your tank stand. I'm patient. I'll hit up another day. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new