December get together!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov and Dec are tougher to get everyone together so I wanted to see what you guys think about a meeting this month?

We could meetup at a restaurant or a LFS, then go on a tank tour!!
We never got around to making rocks, we could do that!!

Other ideas?? Post em up or text me!
 
Tank tour sounds fun Miles. I've noticed a few new Eugene/Springfield peolpe on pnwmas, it would be cool to check out everyones tanks.
 
Sweet, hopefully they will make their way over here and join us :)

I think a tank tour would be a lot of fun too. I'll start texting the ppl that don't post on here and see who else is in.
 
Me too. I've a good few of the tanks in the area but it's always nice to see how they change.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new