December meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
you can eat asia buffet and not kampi? LOL
 
Ok, So where is everyone at? Susan, Andy you guys coming? where are all the members hiding?
 
I can make it at 6:30 and are you talking about Kan-pai the japanese place near Toys-R-us? I'm not sure what Kampi is. And is the mall going to be open late (it's going to be a zoo around Hamilton mall).
 
Yes it is Kam Pai, I think sunday evening should be ok on traffic, there are alot of ways to get to kampai.
 
You cant beat a meal that the club pays for. Thanks Brandon.

Sweet! I will be looking for my $15 meal voucher in my paypal account. Thanks.
 
$15? I dont think anyones was less than $40 after tip!
 
Sorry as part of the dues those who showed up good the christmas party meal paid for.

Brandon
 
Yea so I will take my meal. I had an anniversary to attend. :)
 
J. Alexanders will do...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new