Decisions, Decisions

sucio_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
2
Location
Augusta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'll be heading down to Reef a Palooza Orl in a few weeks and looking forward to adding to my zoa and paly collection. I'll be working on a slight budget as I'm getting married this weekend and well most of my money has gone there. So I wanted to get some ideas on what to look out for and snag. I'll be working with about a $300 budget so not incredibly high and my current collection includes:

AOG, Alpha & Omega, Bam Bams, Blue Hornets, CAO, CAP, Captain Americas, Eagle Eyes, Emeralds on Fire, Fire & Ice, Goblins on Fire, Green Bay Packers, Magicians, Mohawks, Oxides, Purple Hearted, Radioactive Dragone Eyes, Red Hornets, Red PE, Reverse Rastas, Salte Agave, Tubbs Blue, Utter Chaos, Wowzers (still trying to gets clear pic for verification), WWC Blue Eyed Girls and WWC Twizzlers.

What Z's and P's would be on your list to add to the above collection with $300 to use???
 
Sunny ds, fruit loops, vivid rainbows, candy apple reds, any of the hornets, electric oompas.
 
Rainbow incinerators, pink kraks, Adonis, fruit loops, mandarin oranges, god of war, bloodshots, etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new