• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep blue 60 cube and stand.

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Shamus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used 60 gallon deep blue cube with homemade stand. Tank was used for about 5-6 years and then I upgraded to an 80 gallon. Stand is built out of 2x4’s and skinned with plywood. Solid granite top. The granite cost more than what I am asking. Stand does have a hole cut out in front that was for apex display. You can fill hole and repaint or build another stand and use the granite top. The granite has hole cut out for tank overflow. Three doors on stand. Left side was for electronics. Tank is in good shape. A few scratches but no leaks and ran fine until I took it down. Back was painted black and some came off. Does not come with over flow piping or the 10 gallon tank pictured inside. I can take more pics if needed. $150 for all. I am located in northern WV about 30 min from Pittsburgh airport.
AF9B4B5A-10E2-4900-927F-ECFDB64E0E0F.jpeg
8F1A46E1-6517-4272-85B8-37B147C08E8E.jpeg

Back